District 11: Agriculture tutorial-
1. Prime the lid. Apply a shimmery gold shadow to the inner 2/3 and below the bottom lashline.
2. Sweep a matte light green just above the crease, focusing more on the outer corners.
3. Place a dark green in between the light green and gold and blend. Connect to the outer lashline and outer lower lashline.
4. To deepen the crease, use a matte black, but be sure not to over blend. Both shades of green should still be visible.
5. Apply a matte highlight beneath the brow and on the inner corner to add lightness to the eye.
6. Line the waterline and upper lashline with a black gel liner. Keep the line thin.
7. Apply mascara and wispy false lashes if you choose.
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Gold from Lorac TANtalEYES palette
Light green from 88 matte palette
Loaded by Urban Decay
Perversion by Urban Decay
Vanilla by MAC
Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
And that’s all for the Districts of The Hunger Games series! I hope you all enjoyed the looks as much as I did creating them!
If you have any ideas for the next series, let me know here!
the hunger games tutorial-
1. Prime the entire lid as well as the bottom lash line. Sweep a gold from the upper lash line to the crease.
2. Blend a brown just above the crease. Focus more on the outer crease for added depth and lift. Bring that color down to the lower lash line.
3. In the pocket separating the gold and brown, place a red shadow and blend only slightly. If over blended, it could create a very muddy color. Bring the red down to the lower lash line.
4. Add a highlight below the brow and to the inner corner of the eye. Darken the brown and red as needed.
5. Line the upper and lower waterlines with a black pencil liner. Add liquid liner to the upper lash line, and complete the look with mascara and lashes if you choose.
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Honey Pot by Too Faced
88 matte palette
Vanilla by MAC
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil in Zero
Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara
Ardell false lashes