1. Apply a strip of tape on the lower lashline slanting up. Just above the crease, blend an orange brown following the contour of the eye. Soften the line with a highlight just below the brow.
2. Use a precision blending brush to apply a dark green in the crease and outer corner of the eye. Use a soft hand to lightly blend into the orange brown.
3. With a flat brush, pat a medium green on the center of the lid, blending it into the surrounding dark green. Also, take this color down to the lower lashline.
4. Apply a lime green to the remaining inner corner of the lid. Once again, carefully blend into the surrounding colors.
5. Darken the outer corner using a black. Apply to the outer lashline and up into the outer crease. Blend!
6. Line the lower waterline with a bright blue pencil liner. Set with a blue eyeshadow for maximum staying power.
7. Curl lashes, apply mascara and falsies if you choose!
Ultimate Face Palette in Sandalwood, Good Morning Sunshine, Texas Blues, Patina Green, and Howdy Stranger
Protest Loose Pigment Urban Decay
Serious by theBalm
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On in Deviant
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Ardell False Lashes
elongated cut crease tutorial with glō minerals smoky eye kit-
1. Apply a piece of tape along the lower lashline slanting up to create a sharp edge. Sweep color #1 across the entire eye, from just beneath the brow to the upper lashline. Use a fluffy blending brush to apply color #3 to the crease, dragging it out and up.
2. Apply color #4 with an angled liner brush along the outer lashline and up into the outer crease. This should create a sideways ‘V’ shape. Blend softly!
3. Remove the tape. Blend color #2 along the lower lashline.
4. Line color #4 even closer to the lower lashline, creating a gradient.
5. Curl the lashes, apply mascara, and falsies if you choose.
basic smokey eye tutorial with glō minerals smoky eye kit-
1. Apply color #1 beneath the brow and on the inner 1/3 of the lid as a highlight.
2. Apply color #2 on the remaining 2/3 of the lid and blend into the crease.
3. With a small blending brush, blend color #3 through the outer crease and along both lashlines, forming a C shape with the color. If your desired look is more elongated, apply in a sideways V shape.
4. Go about the same step above but with color #4 and a small angled brush for precision. This will add more darkness and contrast. The more layers, the more dimensional!
5. Curl lashes, apply mascara and falsies if you choose.