*The eyeshadows in this tutorial are from Urban Decay’s Mariposa Palette. If you don’t have the exact shadows or this palette, don’t worry! Use similar colors that you DO have and it’ll turn out great! :)
1. Apply a champagne shadow (Skimp) just beneath the brow as a highlight.
2. Blend a medium purple (Rockstar & Infamous) through the crease, blending up and out.
3. Using a damp flatbrush, pack on a gold shimmer (Limelight) to the center of the lid up to the crease and along the lower lashline.
4. Apply the highlight used under the brow to the inner eye near the tear duct. Blend into the gold.
5. With the same damp flatbrush, pack on a bronze (Wrecked) to the outer lid and outer lower lashline. Blend into the gold for a seamless transition.
6. Darken up the crease if you’d like with a dark gray (Gunmetal). For a lighter look, step this step!
7. Apply a black pencil liner to the waterline, curl lashes and apply mascara.
8. For added lash length, apply a set of natural falsies. Done!
Urban Decay’s Mariposa Palette
Sephora Pencil Liner in Deep Black
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Ardell Demi Wispies False Lashes