1. Prime the eye. Apply a matte highlight just beneath the brow in one to two shades lighter than your skin.
2. Using a dark green shadow and an angled liner brush, map out your shape. I sloped my line down starting from beneath my brow and ending at the outer wing. This gives a bit of a sleepy effect, so if your eyes slope naturally, you may want to lift the eye and angle the shadow up and out.
3. Blend, blend, blend. Use a stiff crease brush and continue to add more shadow to deepen the crease. Blend more! If you happen to blend too high up, use a bit of your highlight to knock it back down.
4. Along the inside of the dark green, apply a lighter shimmery green with a flat brush. Blend both the light and dark greens together until you have a seamless gradient.
5. Apply a shimmery pink to what’s left of the lid and into the inner corner.
6. Line the waterline with a green waterproof liner.
7. Curl the lashes, apply mascara and falsies if you choose.
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Posh by Lorac
Protest by Urban Decay
Graffiti by Urban Decay
Stand-Offish by theBalm
Urban Decay Glide On Pencil in Covet
Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara