audrey hepburn tutorial-
1. Audrey has thick, long brows with a slight arch. Shape brows to look like her if you wish! (I have approximately 3 brow hairs so bear with me!)
2. Prime the lid. Apply a matte highlight just beneath the brow and all across the lid.
3. Carefully blend a matte brown shadow through the crease, focusing mainly on the inner crease. Mimic your natural crease, or create the illusion of a high one if you’d like more lid space.
4. Apply a black gel or liquid liner beginning at the tear duct and finishing as a wing in the outer corner. Follow the natural shape of the lid until about halfway; then thicken the line. This will lift the outer eye area. Lightly use this to line the lower lashline as well. Leave a small space between both liners for a highlight later!
5. Use an angled liner brush with a matte black shadow to blend the outer upper liner. This will soften the line and give that dreamy look Audrey always has in her films. Apply the remaining product on the lower lashline. Wedge a matte highlight in the outer corner between both liners.
6. Line the waterline with a nude or white pencil. Curl the lashes, apply mascara and demi falsies to the outer lashline. Done!
Vanilla by MAC
Sleek by theBalm
Serious by theBalm
Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Ardell Demi Wispies (cut)