1. Prime the eye. Apply a highlight beneath the brow.
2. Smooth a gold cream shadow or pencil across the lid. If you don’t have one, simply skip this step.
3. Blend a light purple throughout the crease and blend up.
4. Blend a darker violet into the outer crease and outer ‘V’ area. (If the color goes too high, you can knock it back down with your brow highlight!) Take this color down to the lower lashline too!
5. Apply a gold shadow on the center of the lid and lower lashline, blending it into the purple.
6. Highlight the inner eye with a white shimmery shadow, blending into the gold.
7. Apply a thin liquid or gel winged liner. Line the waterline as well.
8. Curl lashes, apply mascara and falsies if you choose. Done!
Happy Super Bowl! GO RAVENS!
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Vanilla by MAC
Urban Decay Cream Shadow in Whipped
Purples from 88 Original Palette
Half Baked by Urban Decay
Sassy by theBalm
Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
Maybelline Falsies Mascara