1. Prime the eye. Apply a highlight beneath the brow and near the tear duct.
2. With a wet brush, apply a shimmery gold across the lid.
3. Blend a bronze through the crease, blending into the gold.
4. Mix the gold and bronze and apply to the lower lashline.
5. Using a red liner or lipstick, create a thick winged liner. (Be careful! Those with sensitive eyes may find this irritating.)
6. Because a lipstick will have excess moisture, it will need to be set with a red eye shadow. If the bold red wing suits you, leave it as is and skip to step 8.
7. If you only want a peek of red, line a smaller black winged liner on top.
8. Line the waterline. Curl lashes, apply mascara and falsies if you choose. Done!
Happy Super Bowl! GO 49ERS!
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Sassy by theBalm
Vanilla by MAC
Half Baked by Urban Decay
Smog by Urban Decay
Ultimate Face Red Lipstick
Red in 88 Original Palette
Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
Maybelline Falsies Mascara