District 11: Agriculture tutorial-
1. Prime the lid. Apply a shimmery gold shadow to the inner 2/3 and below the bottom lashline.
2. Sweep a matte light green just above the crease, focusing more on the outer corners.
3. Place a dark green in between the light green and gold and blend. Connect to the outer lashline and outer lower lashline.
4. To deepen the crease, use a matte black, but be sure not to over blend. Both shades of green should still be visible.
5. Apply a matte highlight beneath the brow and on the inner corner to add lightness to the eye.
6. Line the waterline and upper lashline with a black gel liner. Keep the line thin.
7. Apply mascara and wispy false lashes if you choose.
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Gold from Lorac TANtalEYES palette
Light green from 88 matte palette
Loaded by Urban Decay
Perversion by Urban Decay
Vanilla by MAC
Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
Maybelline Falsies Mascara