1. Prime the lids. Pack on a medium orange to the lid up to the crease and blend any harsh edges.
2. Apply a bright pink to the outer crease and blend into the orange. Apply to the outer corner of the lower lash line as well.
3. Highlight the inner corner of the eye with a shimmering light gold. Apply a shadow two shades lighter than your own under the brow to highlight.
4. Line the lower lashline with a purple and set it with a similar colored eyeshadow.
5. Line the lid close to the upper lashline with a liquid black eyeliner. Set and blend out with a black shadow. Apply mascara and natural looking false lashes.
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Carnelian by Ultimate Face
Tickled Pink by Ultimate Face
White Gold in Lorac TANtalEYES Palette
24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Ransom by Urban Decay
Purple Haze by Urban Decay
Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eyeliner
Perversion by Urban Decay
Supercurl Curling Mascara by Urban Decay
Ardell false lashes